Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WPPI - the last day...

Today (Wednesday the 19th) is the last day for the official WPPI events, so things are winding down and everyone is packing up for home. This morning I didn't see any speakers that tickled my fancy, so I made arrangements to do a shoot with Kaylea. She is a model/photographer from Denver who was working here at the trade expo that I'd conversed with a couple months ago. At the time she wasn't able to work with me because she had already booked some jobs. Apparently one of her jobs cancelled and so she called...

The day started early at 6:00 AM and we decided to shoot at the Tropicana Hotel - what an amazing experience shooting just after sunrise in an east facing room! We had a blast shooting as you can see from the images below. I must say that I've put my Nikon D3 through it's paces this week and am very happy with it's performance.

Below are some photos from our shoot!






WPPI has been a fantastic experience with all of the talented and inspirational speakers, but just being surrounded by literally thousands of other people that share your passion has been humbling. I've met some new friends and rekindled some older ones that will surely will be revisited once I return home.
Enjoy!
Jeff

No comments: