Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GO GIANTS!!!!!


I know, I know... Everyone is saying it, but WOW! What a game. This was an exciting weekend as Nancy and I held our annual "Ground Hogs Day BBQ" on Saturday. This has become a yearly event to break up the winter blues. We invite some friends over, I cook burgers and dogs on the grill in my shorts in the hopes that it looks like springtime ;-) Eventually everyone who remembered their suits takes a dunk in the hot tub while Scott and I beat each other up playing video games at the kitchen table...


Sunday was the annual bridal show at Riverstone Manor http://www.riverstonemanor.com - This year Skip and the crew had an excellent show with around 95 brides showing up on Superbowl Sunday. I had the pleasure of having my June 2007 bride Kelly McHale with me at the show. I delivered Kelly's album just before I left for Texas and asked her if she would be interested in speaking to potential clients at the bridal show. She did a great job of showing folks the album I had created for her and gave her opinion on my work and of the Riverstone Manor since she had her entire wedding there. It was truly very nice of her to spend part of her Sunday with me at the show.




At the show I met a wonderful young woman who just started a new business selling place cards. She creates custom "River Rocks" and can be reached by email at RiverRocksbyJaime@yahoo.com or by phone (518)630-5628. Here's a sample of her work...



I hope everyone had a great January - spring is just around the corner ;-)
Jeff

No comments: