Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Almost vacation time...


So here we are 3 days away from taking the kids somewhere where big ears and castles are part of everyday life... Delaney knows we're flying, but has no idea where to or for how long. We're flying into Tampa to visit with Great Grandpa & Great Grandma Greer for a couple of days and then we'll drive to Orlando to stay at the Pop Century resort for 5 days...

This will be Delaney's second trip to Disney (first was at 4) and it will be Asa's first time there and first time flying on....


And if that's not enough excitement... Look what arrived on my doorstep!


All I can say so far is COOL! I've only loaded it with my demo slide show to show prospective clients on the 42" LCD TV and it looks awesome. I've started to rip some DVDs to MP4s so the kids can watch watever they want without fumbling around for and scratching up the DVDs.

For all of my PC friends out there - I did NOT drink the Apple Kool-aid, but it's very tempting ;-)

No comments: