Monday, September 21, 2009

Heather & Dan 9.19.09

What a day! Sunny, warm, clear sky, an unbelievable River Boat band - and two fun loving people... Heather and Dan's wedding was at the Pruyn House in Colonie on this sunny September afternoon. Just a great time surrounded by friends and family for this happy couple. The band was such a change from the usual DJ - live music and they were GOOD!

I mentioned to Heather and Dan that it felt like Pat O'Brien's in New Orleans with the music from the band playing in the background... Best of luck and congratulations!
Jeff











For Kelly...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful wedding! I loved the music as well! Great pictures- I can't wait to see the rest of them! - Kelly :)

deb said...

wow~ he captured the magic you share!

Anonymous said...

That my Kid !! Now my two....i gained a son ! They are both B E A U T I F U L !!

Kelly too, look at yourself ! Lovely.

Can't wait to see the rest,
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeff! :)

-Kelly

Unknown said...

Heather,
Melissa sent me the pics, congratulations U look happy and beautiful...
ain't love grand

Mellissa's Dad