Thursday, September 24, 2009

Alisa and Dan's Signature Session


I don't know how it happens, but it seems that all of my clients are fun, happy and energetic people that are just a pleasure to be with. Alisa and Dan are no exception - they are so happy together and have such great energy. They had to include their "kids" in some of the photos so we spend some time trying to get the dogs to pay attention to me without running over to greet me.

After the session at the house we drove to John Boyd Thatcher Park and did our photoshoot at the lookout where you can see a vast majority of the Albany area. The Signature Session is really meant to get clients comfortable in front of the camera, but Alisa and Dan were already there!

My favorite and surprisingly theirs too is the sun burst B&W image - great job guys... See you on Sunday!
Jeff






No comments: