Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NYC Photo Plus Expo and the Mullers






Every October the Javits Center in NYC hosts the biggest display of photographic tools and computer software that I look at. So this past week I traveled to look and see what was new in the industry that I wanted to integrate into my business for 2009. It's like being in a candy store for photographers!

It's a great way to meet up with vendors that I do business with during the year as well as photographers who I've become friends with. Needless to say it's always a great time and I get a chance to catch up and find out what new products are out and upcoming. This month I purchased an Epson 3800 Professional Inkjet printer to do fine art prints and if all works out, my own custom albums for 2009!

After the Expo I met up with Brenda Muller for dinner at Virgil's BBQ in Time Square. Pete couldn't meet us due to work priorities so we brought him some dessert later. I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding last September 1st, so it was nice catching up with them after they celebrated their 1st anniversary. It's so nice to share memories with the many nice couples that I work for, and that's really what makes the job so enjoyable...




No comments: