Thursday, October 30, 2008

Corrine

An intimate photo session....


This post is a little departure from my normal images as it's an intimate session that I did with a very lovely young lady from the Woodstock, NY area. Most of my bridal clients know that I offer an "Intimates Session" for the bride to be, so I thought it would be nice to work with a non-bride so I could show some of the images on the web.


Corrine is originally from the west coast and is an aspiring model, so she was perfect to showcase my work. The images are "work safe" so don't worry that the boss is going to be looking over your shoulder ;-)



The intimate sessions are a great confidence booster for the bride to be as most of them work so very hard to look their best for the wedding. Often times brides spend months dieting and/or working out prior to the big day. What a better time in your life to document how beautiful you look than just before your wedding. The session is part of my normal fee to photograph a wedding, so it's a no brainer!


I love shooting glamour and this is just another facet that is specifically designed to be fun, exciting and rewarding for my brides - the grooms also benefit too ;-)

No comments: