Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 18th - Beth & Ben's Wedding

It was almost a year ago that I met Beth & Ben at Kate & Andy's wedding. Beth was Kate's Maid of Honor and now it was Kate's turn to return the favor as Matron of Honor!

Beth and the girls started their day at Belleeza where Connie and her staff did their magic. Every so often I have the chance to work with some fantastic professionals and let me tell you, the ladies at Belleezza were just that!(http://www.bellezzabeauty.com//)

The day was very hot and humid but what a beautiful day for a wedding... The ceremony took place at Sacred Heart RC Church in Troy and the reception was a Century house in Latham. (http://www.thecenturyhouse.com//)

As usual the staff at Century House were very attentive and friendly, the meal was oustanding. My wife always comments on how she stays home and has "whatever" for dinner while I get to have prime rib or something... It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it :-)

This was a fun, energetic and happy wedding (as they all should be) so I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed sharing your special day!
Best of luck!
Jeff













No comments: