Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Diana & Mike

Diana and Mike decided to get an early start to their summer off from teaching with a Signature Photo Shoot! They pointed me towards the town park in Gloversville with a little stream and beautful weeping willow trees. Both of them were a little nervous (as is almost everyone) when we started the shoot, but relaxed as the afternoon progressed.






Diana is a ball of energy, very charming and the definition of a lady. Mike is strong, fit and has a great sense of humor. The session yielded some very nice images and yes, I did my "signature style" shot of Diana... Mike also had his turn in front of the glamour shooter too, which I think Diana liked!

The ceremony and reception will take place at the Riverstone Manor which everyone knows is my all time favorite places thanks to teh beautiful grounds and excellent staff. (http://www.riverstonemanor/)





No comments: