Thursday, August 2, 2007

Over the hump!

So today is Thursday, just past hump-day as they call it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's wedding with Robin and Kevin. They stopped by last night to pick up their signature photo. I was a little late getting back from moving my mom's refrigerator from her apartment so Nancy (my wife) got to experience the joy of seeing and hearing Robin and Kevin's reactions to the photo.

That is one of the most gratifying experiences as a photographer - to hear the reactions from my clients when they see the images I've taken for the first time in print. Looking at a web photo is nice, but actually touching and viewing a paper print is another.














Here are Robin and Kevin in Congress Park in Saratoga during our Signature Photo shoot...

In keeping with my attempts to show current wedding photos, here are a few images from Cathy and Jerry's wedding from Friday July 27th. Cathy wanted a few photos taken during this private ceremony for immediate family. The ceremony was short, emotional and very beautiful on their backyard deck. After the ceremony we all went to Yanni's Restaurant in Coeyman's.


















Cathy's daughter (and my cousin) Elissa was just engaged the night before the wedding to her boyfriend John. John is in the United States Navy stationed in Norfolk, VA. Congrats to them both as they make a wonderful couple!



No comments: