Friday, August 10, 2007

Catching up...


This has been such a busy month so far as you can tell by my sporadic posts! Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Robin and Kevin at the Riverstone Manor (http://www.riverstonemanor.com/) on Friday as well as Sara and Rick at the Century House (http://www.thecenturyhouse.com/) on Saturday.

Both weddings were beautiful and with the exception of the heat and humidity the weather was very cooperative. Sara's mom contacted me back in January of this year after seeing my work from a friend's wedding. Over the next few month's Carolyn and I conversed but never actually worked out the details of Sara's wedding until June. I'm very honored to have taken the photographs at Sara and Rick's wedding. They're a fun and energetic couple and have very supportive families.


As Sara and I were shooting, I grabbed this bridal portrait which I feel captures Sara very nicely. Sara is a quiet and calming person (well she was around me anyway) and at that moment in time, this is who she was...


Rick was a blast to shoot with at the church. He seemed a little nervous, but at the same time his laughter and the companionship of his best man kept his spirits elevated as you can see in this portrait prior to the ceremony.


We decided to do formals at the Crossings in Colonie which always provides a beautiful backdrop and lots of onlookers! Thanks so much for letting me share in your special day Sara and Rick!

All the Best!
Jeff
(http://www.jeffguntertphotography.com/)

No comments: