Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jamie & PJ 2.15.10





What an amazing shoot - Jamie & PJ wanted to do their "Get to know you" session in Cooperstown which is where the wedding will take place in September... We had such a fun time getting to know one another and truly come together - it shows in the images. We shot in 4 different locations in less than 2 hours and boy did we freeze our bits off!

All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you for such an incredible time and I cannot wait for the Signature session and wedding to make some more amazing images of you guys! Jamie & PJ were also the first couple to be photographed with my new BIG GUN 200/2 Nikkor - an amazing addition to my gear.
Enjoy!
Jeff








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures can only be as amazing as the photographer who shoots them and let me tell you these are amazing shots. Jeff you have an incredible talent but more importantly a true passion for what you do. You make the sessions fun and comfortable for the clients which is important. we felt like we could really be ourselves out there. I cant wait to work with you again. I definitely didnt think going into this that I would find a photographer that I liked so much that I would call him a friend. Thank you for being you.
PJ and Jamie

Lisa Kretschmann said...

Cooperstown what a great idea...I am so envious of all the cool places that you get to shoot!