Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cristina's Shoot for Blake...






A little over a month ago I received a call looking for my availablity for a 2009 wedding. I had the pleasure of meeting with Cristina and her mom Eilieen and knew that we had made a connection... Cristina's fiance Blake is a United States Marine currently deployed in Iraq.

I thought it would be a nice idea to do a photoshoot of Cristina for Blake to enjoy. Wednesday night Eileen and Cristina came over to finalize the wedding contract and then we headed off to Central Park in Schenectady for Cristina's photo shoot.

We had a wonderful time and I had the pleasure of seeing Cristina's fun and playful side - I certainly can see why Blake has chosen her to spend his life with...

Enjoy the photos of the session!










2 comments:

ATMilk said...

All of your photographs are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Jeff I'm almost a fan of you and your website.
The sad background music makes marriage so sacred.


Echo