Sunday, June 8, 2008

Heily's Shoot

Every so often I have the pleasure of working with other professionals in the Albany area to create some beautiful images. Yesterday I had a fantastic time working with Cristina Rivera who is one of the best and nicest make up artists (MUA) that I know. Her business is called "Glowing Faces" and can be reached through her website.

Cristina and I were working with Heily Rivera (no relation apparently) to enhance all of our portfolios with some different Glamour photography. I was priviledged to be the first photographer that Heily had shot glamour and implied nudes with and she had a blast!

Now before you all jump to conclusions ;-) My wife is 100% supportive of my photography and knows where I am... She also says that I should do more glamour and budoir because she thinks I'm pretty good at it.

Enjoy the images and if you need a MUA please contact Cristina at Glowing Faces! (http://www.glowingfaces.net//)












2 comments:

Amy Fallas said...

Jeff, these are beautiful! I think this is your "thing". I agree with your wife, you should do more of these!

Amy Fallas

Anonymous said...

Jeff: I told you that this direction in your work is perfect for you. Your make the models so comfortable with your kind and gentle manner, the results are the proof.

I'm very proud of you.

Peter